Holiday Rentals in Bristol
Whether you fancy a self-indulgent weekend away or just need a bit of retail therapy in the new multi-million pound Cabot Circus development, why not exchange the ubiquitous soulless hotel room for a brand new luxury apartment in the centre of historic Bristol.
Offering all the comfort and services you would expect, but with added space and flexibility, these high-spec exclusive apartments provide an excellent base for visiting Bristol and the surrounding tourist locations, not to mention the city's major annual events, such as the famous International Balloon Fiesta and Harbour Festival.
Centrally Located Luxury Holiday Apartments
Situated in the heart of Bristol at Old Market, the apartments are just minutes from the main artery roads, M32 (leading to M4/M5), Temple Meads train station, the bus and coach station, plus the new £500m Cabot Circus shopping and leisure development.
The apartments are appointed to the highest specification and come fully equipped with all modern conveniences. They are also fully secure with CCTV, smoke detectors and smoke dispersal systems.
With vacation rentals in Bristol available from two days minimum, we can cater to all your holiday needs and the apartments make an excellent base from which to explore Bristol and the South West.
Each Apartment Includes:
- Welcome pack with beverages
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with high-quality finish, all utensils and appliances
- Large flat screen TVs with DVD/CD player
- Freeview TV
- Wall mounted iPod docking unit
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Personal direct dial phone line at BT standard tariff
- Designer Italian furniture
- Real Bamboo Teak flooring
- Key card entry system
- Air-con and heating
- Contemporary bathrooms with chic Italian panelling and stainless steel finish
- High-pressure showers, baths, towels & hair dryers
- 32" LCD TV in master bedrooms
- Weekly linen change & clean
- Super soft cotton sheets
- Baby cot and hi-chair on request (free of charge)
- Twin beds available in 2 bedroom apartments (2nd bedroom)
- Washer/dryer/iron and board
- Art in each apartment
- Utility bills and council tax
- Very quiet city centre location
- Use of large private terrace area
- Lift to all floors
- CCTV + on-site overnight security