Bed and Breakfast in Bristol
Serviced apartments are a viable alternative to a bed and breakfast in Bristol - with a much greater degree of space and privacy they also provide a fully fitted kitchen for self catering. With rates from £61/night for a 1 bedroom apartment (sleeps 2 people) or £90/night for a 2 bedroom apartment (sleeps 4 people) the individual cost can be very low. In larger apartments you can also have an air bed for a small additional fee to sleep an extra person.
Bristol City Centre B and B
Situated just minutes from the Cabot Circus development in Bristol city centre we are very centrally located and we have found no other B and B accommodation for several miles.
We are just a short three minutes walk from the new shopping centre and operate our own car park opposite the apartments.
Luxury Serviced Apartments
A bed and breakfast in Bristol mostly comprises a very small bedroom with breakfast in the morning and costs a minimum of £30 per night. Often there is an additional charge per person at Bristol B and Bs.
Geometric serviced apartments offer a whole apartment plus separate bedroom & lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen for as little as £60 per night - much less if staying over a week. If you have several guest staying in the same apartment the cost per person is reduced.
Cost of Bed and Breakfast in Bristol
Visit Bristol list several possibilities for accommodation in Bristol. A fine hotel in central Bristol may offer a standard hotel room for £127 with deluxe rooms for £190 - these are just a bedroom with possibly a sofa & table in the deluxe room (price correct Nov. 2008).
Compare that with our serviced apartments - complete with all modern conveniences and everything necessary to accommodate a self catering stay in Bristol.
If you have always used bed and breakfasts, or even cheap hotel accommodation, and are a little hesitant to try a serviced apartment, please read the details and view the photos. We can assure you of the highest level of service from our on-site Management Team - contact us for details or make a booking enquiry - we will try our best to accommodate all of your requirements.
To book an apartment please telephone our Sales Office on 0117 2050240 to discuss your requirements, or make a booking enquiry online.
Luxury and Space
Geometric Apartments provide everything you need to accommodate your stay, including:
- Welcome pack with beverages
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with high-quality finish, all utensils and appliances
- Large flat screen TVs with DVD/CD player
- Free Sky TV
- Wall mounted iPod docking unit
- Integrated Bose ceiling speakers throughout
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Personal direct dial phone line at BT standard tariff
- Designer Italian furniture
- Real Bamboo Teak flooring
- Key card entry system
- Air-con and heating
- Contemporary bathrooms with chic Italian panelling and stainless steel finish
- High-pressure showers, baths, towels & hair dryers
- 32" LCD TV in master bedrooms
- Weekly linen change & clean
- Super soft cotton sheets
- Twin beds available in some 2 bedroom apartments (2nd bedroom)
- Washer/dryer/iron and board
- Utility bills and council tax
- Use of large private terrace area and BBQ
- Art in each apartment
- Lift to all floors
- CCTV + 24 hour on-site security
Cheap B n B Accommodation
While bed and breakfast in Bristol is priced slightly cheaper than our serviced apartments (generally £10 less per night) there is no comparison in terms of luxury and space. In fact the only benefit a B and B has over renting one of our short stay apartments is:
- Room service (not always 24hr)
- On site bar/restaurant
- 24hr concierge