Serviced Accommodation in Bristol
Serviced apartments are an increasingly popular choice for serviced accommodation in Bristol - with a greater degree of space and privacy they make an excellent alternative to hotel accommodation in the city centre.
Serviced Accommodation near Cabot Circus, Bristol
There are only a few hotels providing accommodation near Cabot Circus in the city centre of Bristol, and few compare with the space and luxury provided by Geometric Apartments.
We are just a short three minutes walk from the new shopping centre and operate our own car park opposite the apartments.
Serviced Apartments - viable Bristol Accommodation
A hotel suite in Bristol mostly comprises a living area within the bedroom and costs a minimum of £140 per night. Often there is an additional charge per person for accommodation Bristol.
Geometric serviced apartments offer a whole apartment plus separate bedroom & lounge, dining area and kitchen for as little as £60 per night - much less if staying over a week.
Cost of Accommodation in Bristol
Visit Bristol list several possibilities for accommodation in Bristol. A fine hotel in central Bristol may offer a standard hotel room for £127 with deluxe rooms for £190 - these are just a bedroom with possibly a sofa & table in the deluxe room (price correct Nov. 2008).
Compare that with our serviced accommodation Bristol - complete with all modern conveniences and everything necessary to accommodate a self catering stay in Bristol.
If you have always used luxury Bristol hotel accommodation, or even cheap hotel accommodation, and are a little hesitant to try a serviced apartment, please read the details and view the photos. We can assure you of the highest level of service during your stay from our on-site Operations Team - contact us for further details or make a booking enquiry - we will try to accommodate all of your requirements.
To book an apartment please telephone our Sales Office on 0117 2050240 to discuss your requirements, or make a booking enquiry online.
Geometric Apartments provide everything you need to accommodate your stay, including:
- Welcome pack with beverages
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with high-quality finish, all utensils and appliances
- Large flat screen TVs with DVD/CD player
- Free Sky TV
- Wall mounted iPod docking unit
- Integrated Bose ceiling speakers throughout
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet
- Personal direct dial phone line at BT standard tariff
- Designer Italian furniture
- Real Bamboo Teak flooring
- Key card entry system
- Air-con and heating
- Contemporary bathrooms with chic Italian panelling and stainless steel finish
- High-pressure showers, baths, towels & hair dryers
- 32" LCD TV in master bedrooms
- Weekly linen change & clean
- Super soft cotton sheets
- Twin beds available in some 2 bedroom apartments (2nd bedroom)
- Washer/dryer/iron and board
- Utility bills and council tax
- Use of large private terrace area and BBQ
- Art in each apartment
- Lift to all floors
- CCTV + 24 hour on-site security
While budget and cheap hotels in Bristol are priced a slightly cheaper form of accommodation than our serviced apartments (generally £10-15 less per night) there is no comparison in terms of luxury and space. In fact the only benefit a hotel has over renting one of our short stay apartments is:
- Room service (not always 24hr)
- On site bar/restaurant
- 24hr concierge